To ensure safety at our events,
- limited the number of attendees at events to 50% of the normal capacity
- enhanced communications concerning safe behaviour in our premises
- made hand sanitiser readily available
- taken special care in cleaning the premises and the various surfaces in them
- ensured that keeping a safe distance from other customers is possible in all of our customer premises
- centralised ticket sales online at www.lippu.fi
You can find up-to-date event-specific information in our event calendar: www.kanneltalo.fi/en/events/
Please read these safety instructions carefully before attending events
Keep safe distances
The virus is highly contagious in close contact. If there is a queue at our information desk or congestion in other areas, please wait for a moment and keep a safe distance from other customers.
Wear a face mask
We recommend persons over 12 years of age wear a face mask on our premises and when attending our events.
Cough and sneeze properly
Cover your mouth and nose with a disposable tissue when you cough or sneeze. Put all used tissues in the rubbish bin immediately. If you do not have a tissue, use the top of your sleeve.
Please attend only in you are healthy!
We are constantly monitoring information issued by the authorities in relation to the coronavirus outbreak and will inform our customers of any changes to coronavirus guidelines without delay.
Taking safety perspectives into account in the services of the Culture and Leisure Division (in Finnish): https://www.hel.fi/uutiset/fi/kulttuurin-ja-vapaa-ajan-toimiala/turvallisuusnakokohdat-huomioitu-kulttuuri-ja-vapaa-ajan-palveluissa
Thank you for your consideration! See you at Kanneltalo!